How does it work?
A matchmaking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential co-operation partners. Participants can meet and greet at high speed. 20 minutes are usually enough to build connections, then the bell rings and the next meeting starts.
- Registration to Β2Β@87th Thessaloniki International Fair (TIF)
Register and submit a collaboration profile describing your activities and business proposal.
After the initial registration steps, please then fill in the Marketplace section. All participants should publish at least 1 Marketplace Opportunity: project, product, service or investment opportunity related to the matchmaking. You can also add pictures and videos regarding your product or service.
- All participants with meetings will have free admission to TIF. We will e-mail you a free ticket with a QR-code to enter the Fair. You can go directly to the entrance, where your QR-code will be scanned.
This ticket gives access for 1 person. If a second person from your company / organization is accompanying you to perform meetings, please fill in your profile account > "organizer questions" the name + e-mail address of the person who is accompanying you at the meetings. Also send an email to email@example.com with the person’s name, email address and day of visit. We will send her/him a personal ticket. You can use the QR-code for the duration of the B2B event.
What the B2B offers:-
- We promote your business profile
Your profile will be published and promoted on this website and everyone has access to it before, during and after the event.
- Pre-arranging bilateral meetings (20-minute meetings)
Well in advance before the event you can request meetings and also you may receive meeting requests.
- Your personal meeting schedule
All meeting requests will be scheduled by us. You will receive your personal schedule by email. You can also download the B2Match app.